Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys,

was wondering about your opinions on dave asprey. The guy does everything in his power for longevity and health, but imo his skin looks grey and he doesn’t seem to actually have the musculature he talks about having gained… Anyone else kinda curious as to what’s going on with this guy?

also it seem like he prioritizes making new products instead of looking into new research and determining if he SHOULD make that product. Again, anyone notice that?

Thanks

I think he’s primarily a businessman and salesman and his motivations are led with that. I’m not all that familiar with his stuff, but his blog has some good info, and I like the general idea with nutrition I think he’s truthful there. He seems like a smart dude. He seems to be more focused on mental enhancement than physical, not sure if he makes claims about being muscular himself at all.

His whole business started out with a product right from the get-go, the bulletproof coffee and he seems to create products to make money mostly. I like his info generally, but would take it and any products offered with a grain of salt. I noticed some higher end products too that were really expensive last time I checked, not sure how good those are but reviews on something like 40 years of Zen or whatever it’s called and other high end stuff would be interesting to see.

Yeah man, I would have to agree with the sentiment of him being primarily a businessman. In fact, he seems to never skip an opportunity to say that he made $6Million by the time he was 26 or whatever. Its interesting because even though he speaks about health and wellness, it does seem like he boasts his more business-y accolades just as much, if not more than his passions for health.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.