Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hey guys, I had a little question for everyone:

Its pretty clear that what most mainstream sources preach about Covid is a lot of hysteria and to be honest, the protocol surrounding its mitigation and control seem kind of bogus. In light of this, my question is as follows:

Suppose today you are diagnosed with Covid-19. What would be your personal ways (other than ventilator etc.) of supporting your body during Covid and its recovery?

Im looking for alternative things that you’ve heard on reputable podcasts or read in books that might specifically help with the condition.

For example, I’ve heard that Vit D offers several protective benefits from Covid’s actual contraction. Additionally, treating Covid in a similar fashion to the way asthma is treated (steroid inhalers), may be all that is necessary to help one overcome severe respiratory symptoms. Thoughts? Thanks!

I’ve heard of a couple things, but haven’t really researched much. One is something called zinc ionophore blockers like hydroxychloroquine, a more natural alternative to that is quercetin. I hear combining quercetin with zinc can help reduce covid symptoms quite a lot. Vitamin d I hear is very good for prevention, maybe not as much for curing.

Another thing that seems to work very well is red light therapy. See this study, which I covered in the article on light: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32865522/. I summarized it in the article:

“Then, there are recent studies that look into applying light therapy to COVID cases, like this study [13] on a 57 year old with a severe case that improved drastically with red light therapy. He was put under red light at 808nm and 905nm for 28 minutes each day for four days.

The results were striking. His severe case, which would usually require a ventilator and emergency treatment with a chance of death, completely resolved. Findings included an increase in blood oxygen saturation from 93-94% to 97-100%, oxygen requirements reduced from 2 – 4 L/minute to 1 L/minute, and C-Reactive protein decreased from 15.1 to 1.23. He recovered in a few days. Imagine if all COVID patients were treated with some red light therapy!”

14. The True Benefits of Red Light Therapy

Then, there is a newer thing I heard of from Greg called Ivermectin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=u21N8Vu4kOk&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1s9Xc9ynVrtakIGQKOt6g6uFXDPLGBjYCeeFM_5wmri0yfr2dODxoJSQM&ab_channel=ChristyRisinger%2CMD

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.