Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys,

I’ve been tinkering around with the mobile version of the site and have made some updates. Take a look and let me know what you think.

We can use this as a general forum for any and all suggestions for improvements to be made to the mobile site

Hey Greg,

What actually changed on mobile? I see the forum looks nicer in general, but not sure which changes were made for mobile specifically.

I mainly just updated things to display better on mobile. A lot of pages had too much padding that made things look really squished.

Areas specifically targeted were the image on the about us page. The select a stream tiles on the articles main page, the width of the forums on the forum pages and the size of data entry section on the contact us page

Nice, it’s definitely going in the right direction! A few things I notice are the the name under the forum topic for Spencer goes off the page, and longer names will push it more off the page. Also, would be nice to not have the grey highlight on the first topic on the forum the welcome to the forum one. Would also be nice to have the search bar visible on the top of the page on all pages if possible. I think the way the posts display on mobile and desktop look a lot better now.

Yeah I agree with everything Matt mentioned. But I gotta say, for myself, that the mobile improvements have definitely been noticed. I think that the site as a whole is running fasting on both mobile and desktop. Not exactly sure how you made this happen Greggo, but it feels like a definite improvement already…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.